10D7N Astonishing Italy (Land Package)Land Tour SGD2188
Attractive Highlights :
• Milan Cathedral
• Duomo Square
• La Scala Opera House
• Gallery Victor Emmanuel II
• St. Mark’s Square
• St. Mark’s Basillica
• Doge’s Palace
• Bridge of Sighs
• Venetian glass-blowing demonstration
• Square of Miracles (Leaning Tower of Pisa, Baptistry, Duomo)
• Santa Maria Cathedral
• Doors of Paradise
• Piazza della Signoria
• The Mall Outlet
• Old Town
• Cellar tour with wine tasting
• Scenic cliff top road
• Cruise to Isle of Capri
• Capri town, Anacapri
• Fountain of Trevi
• St. Peter’s Basilica
• Michelangelo’s Pieta
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Airport - Milan (B/L/D)Assemble at the Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight to Milan, cosmopolitan city of fashion.Day 2: Milan - Venice - Mestre (B/L/D)Welcome to Milan. Upon arrival, our Milan sightseeing will show us the gothic Milan Cathedral, Duomo Square, La Scala Opera House and the 19th century Gallery Victor Emmanuel II. Continue our journey to one of the most romantic city in Italy – Venice, a fabulous city of canals, gondolas and fantastic palaces.Day 3: Venice - Mestre - Tuscany Region (B/L/D)Our Venice sightseeing tour covers the principal monuments around the St. Mark’s Square, the Basilica, the pink and white marbled Doge’s Palace and the legendary Bridge of Sighs. Stop at one of the finest glass blowing factories to see how a richly coloured Venetian glass is made. Enjoy one of the most popular Italian cuisine – Nero di Seppia pasta, also known as squid ink pasta and the renowned Tiramisu dessert. Continue our journey to the Tuscany Region, rich in history, culture and arts, is home to a significant portfolio of the world’s medieval and Renaissance art.Day 4: Tuscany Region (B/D)Today, travel to Florence – one of the most beautiful cities in Italy and center of Italian Renaissance. Embark on a Heritage Walking Tour covering the Santa Maria Cathedral, Doors of Paradise at the Baptistry of St. John, a matchless work of Bronze which took Ghilberti 27 years to complete. Proceed to Piazza della Signoria where the Palazzo Vecchio (Old Palace) stands, admiring remarkable beautiful statues. Continue our drive towards Pisa. Tour the Square of Miracles, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. View the incredible Leaning Tower of Pisa and admire the beauty of the Baptistry and Duomo. Tonight, enjoy a special Florentine dinner.Day 5: Tuscany Region - Viterbo Region (B/D)Proceed to The Mall Outlet. You will find a range of high end fashion brands, view and purchase clothing, fragrances, footwear, accessories and home products at bargain prices. Continue to Montepulciano, a pictureque hill town which was chosen as one of the filming site for the “Twilight” movie. Explore the old town and go on a cellar tour with wine tasting.Day 6: Viterbo Region - Sorrento (B)Today, drive along the scenic cliff top road overlooking the Bay of Naples to the picturesque resort of Sorrento. If time permits, you might want to visit the city of Pompeii – the city underground for 1700 years (own expenses).Day 7: Sorrento - Capri - Naples - Rome (B)Set sail to Isle of Capri – the Island of Dreams and enjoy the fascinating voyage along the Sorrento coast. Dock at the Marina Grande and head inland to the island's two main towns, Capri and Anacapri. Wander around the medieval style cobblestone streets and venture unto the charming shops full of local crafts and products. Explore the main square, Piazza Umberot, the views of the limestone Faraglioni. At the end of the tour, return to the Naples port and transfer to Rome.Day 8: Rome (B/L)We begin our Rome sightseeing with the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City, the largest and most renowned church in the world. Next we proceed on to the Colosseum. It was built in 72 AD, had seating for 70,000 people and is the biggest amphitheatre built by the Roman Empire. After lunch view the Fountain of Trevi, the most famous fountain in Rome. Later in the afternoon, we make our way to the Spanish Steps where you find famous boutiques like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Hermes or enjoy a cup of excellent Italian coffee. (Note: During religious holidays, St. Peter’s Basilica will be closed for visits).Day 9: Rome - Departure (B)Bid farewell to Italy today as you are transferred to the airport for your flight home, bringing back fond memories of your holiday with CTC Travel!Day 10: HomeCTC Travel Thank You for traveling with us, and hope that we will be at your service again.
• Land Package includes hotel accommodations, meals and sightseeings specified in itinerary.
• All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
• Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
• All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice
• Peak season charges and all other relevant surcharges are not included
• Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
• All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
• Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
• All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation
• All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
• Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
• Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed (2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).
• Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
• Tour subject to confirmation.
Due to local or religious festivals unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions, the sequence of itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice. In the event of discrepancy between English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the former