8D7N Heritage Tour Of TurkeyLand Tour SGD4588
- Pamukkale (means Cotton Castle) was famous for hundred years, since 2nd century BC. Spa water is used for healing. Hierapolis is known as a Hellenistic city and is in Unesco word heritage list.
- Safranbolu - It is one of the old Ottoman style towns with its well-preserved houses. There are 1008 old houses confirmed by authorities as older than 100 years and still original. Near Yoruk village is also worth-seeing. It counts as World Heritage by UNESCO.
- Cappadocia - The fairy tale of the nature was started million years ago with volcanoes. Then wind, rain and the temperature differences started to give shape to the region and humans added the meaning and the spirit. This region is the perfect place where you can see various types of natural environment, history and art.
Luxury Travel Tailor Made For You With more than 18 years of experience in serving our clients and assisting travelers to embark on a memorable journey, you are assured of a remarkable holiday.
Day 1: Arrival - IstanbulArrive Istanbul and proceed full day guided tour includes St. Sophia, the cathedral built by Emperor Justinian in 537 which was the largest church in Christendom for a thousand years, the Byzantine Hippodrome with its various monuments including a 3500-year-old red granite obelisk brought from Egypt and erected here in 390 AD. The Ottoman Empire produced marvellous architecture and you'll see two of its finest works: Topkapi Palace, home of the sultans, and the famed Blue Mosque of Sultan Ahmet I. After lunch, domestic flight to Denizli. Flight : Turkish Airlines Istanbul – Denizil 1800 / 1910. Upon arrival Denizli airport, drive to Pamukkale for an overnight stay in Pamukkale.Day 2: Pamukkale – Kusadasi (B)After breakfast, visit ancient Hierapolis with the magnificent Necropolis (graveyard) and see the World Heritage limestone cascades. Then drive to Kusadasi. Visit Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary.Day 3: Kusadasi - Izmir - Kayseri (B)After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight to Izmir. Flight : Sun Express Izmir – Kusadasi 0905 / 1030. In Cappadocia, proceed with full day touring to see the valleys, rock formations, remnants of older churches and Kaymakli underground city, where early Christians hid from persecutors.Day 4: Cappadocia (B)Stop by Avcilar and Pigeon Valley to experience the moon-like topography of Cappadocia before continuing to the Open Air Museum in Goreme to see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings (10th to 13th century) and Pasabagi Valley. Proceed to the pottery town of Avanos where the Kizilirmak River, Turkey’s longest, meanders leaving the red clay on its banks that has been the potters’ raw material for centuries. Return to your hotel.Day 5: Cappadocia - Hattusas - Corum (B)After breakfast drive to Corum drive for Hattusas capital of the Hittite Empire. Before visiting the main capital see the open air sanctuary of Yazilikaya as the sunlight shines directly on the bas-reliefs in the morning. Visit the Lion’s Gate, Tunnel, King’s Gate, Citadel and Grand Temple at Hattusas. Overnight in Corum.Day 6: Corum - Safranbolu (B)After breakfast drive to Safranbolu. Safranbolu is a town boasting a glorious collection of old Ottoman houses with a rich collection of pieces of art which represent traditional Turkish life and culture. Its rich history and success in preserving it earned the town inclusion on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Best known for these old Turkish houses, the town is attracting more attention especially as these 19th century homes are gradually disappearing from other areas of Turkey. Visitors can enjoy walking the old narrow cobbled streets and seeing some of the traditional crafts and trades that are still practised today. Overnight in Safranbolu.Day 7: Safranbolu - Istanbul (B)After breakfast, drive to Istanbul. Afternoon, you'll venture into the labyrinthine Grand Bazaar. Transfer back to your hotel for overnight.Day 8: Istanbul - Departure (B)After breakfast, transfer to airport.
- Our Services Includes:
- Hotel accommodation in half-twin/double room with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Our Services Do Not Includes:
- Turkey visa arrangements (a visa to Turkey is compulsory for most nationalities)
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc)
- Travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusion above
- Our Services Includes: