7D5N The Best of United Arab Emirates (Full Package)Tour Package SGD1588
Enter the world's most popular tourist hub and lose yourself in unlimited fun and exhilaration. Witness the architectural marvel of the world's tallest building 'Burj Khalfa' and world's biggest musical fountain on your tour to the city where festivity never ends. Shop from world-famous brands at marvelous shopping malls, venture out on a desert safaris, drive to Yas Island and so much more!
Abu Dhabi: Grand Mosque / Photo Stop at Emirates Palace / Cultural Square / Heritage Village / Yas Island
Dubai: Dubai City Tour: Dubai Museum, Water Taxi “Abra”, Gold Souk, Spice Market, Photo Stop at Burj Al-Arab Hotel / 4x4 WD Desert Safari / Camel Ride / Belly Dance / BBQ Dinner / Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa Observation Deck / Dubai Fountain / Atlantis The Palm with Monorail / Mall of Emirates / Dhow Cruise Dinner
Sharjah: Sharjah City Tour: Sharjah Archaeological Museum, Quran Roundabout, Pass By Sharjah Palace, Photo Stop at King Faiscal Mosque, Sharjah Blue Souk
Meals Plan: 5 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Singapore - Dubai (D)Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport for your flight to Dubai – The Greatest City on Earth. Dubai is the city of merchants, cultural crossroads, and second largest of the seven United Arab Emirates.Day 2: Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai (B/L/D)This morning, we will drive approximately 150km to Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Cultural Square, Heritage Village and a photo stop at the 8-star Emirates Palace. In the afternoon, we will drive to Yas Island – a unique man-made island that holds the Formula 1 race every year. You will have chance to visit Ferrari World Theme Park or Yas Water World at your own expenses. Note: For Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque visit, ladies should wear clothing that is not transparent, long sleeves, long pants or skirt, and a headscarf which covers the hair. Same applies for gentlemen except the headscarf.Day 3: Dubai (B/L/D)Today, we will start our day with Dubai City Tour. First, we will visit Dubai Museum, located in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1787 and is the oldest existing building in Dubai. After that, enjoy an Abra ride, a traditional boat made of wood, across Dubai Creek. We will also make a stop at Gold Souk and Spice Market for a little bit of shopping. Thereafter, we will make a photo stop at the 7-star Burj Al-Arab Hotel which is famous for the sail of a ship like appearance. In the afternoon, proceed to the desert for an exciting 4x4 WD desert safari. You will also get to enjoy camel ride, belly dance and a BBQ dinner.Day 4: Dubai – Sharjah – Dubai (B/L/D)After breakfast, drive approximately 15km to Sharjah – the third largest emirates in UAE. It is said human settlement in Sharjah city has existed for over 5,000 years. Upon arrival, start our Sharjah City Tour with visit to Sharjah Archaeological Museum, Quran Roundabout, pass by Sharjah Palace and also a photo stop at King Faiscal Mosque. After that, proceed to Sharjah Blue Souk (central market) for shopping. In the afternoon, drive back to Dubai and visit the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa which stands at 828m. Experience the thrill of a lifetime as highspeed elevators whisk you 124 floors above the ground for an awe-inspiring view from the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck. After that, we will watch Dubai Fountain - the world’s largest choreographed fountain system set on the 30-acre man made Burj Khalifa Lake. Then continue shopping at the adjacent world’s largest shopping mall – Dubai Mall.Day 5: Dubai (B/L/D)An exciting day begins with a drive to the 8th Wonder of the World – The Palm Islands. We will take a monorail ride into The Palm Jumeirah and to Atlantis The Palm Hotel. You will be given some free time to explore this world’s most famous man-made island. You may want to visit The Lost Chambers Aquarium at your own expenses. After lunch, we will precede to Mall of Emirates, a premiere shopping mall in Dubai, featuring 520 international brands, including fashion, lifestyle, sports and electronics. You may want to visit Ski Dubai at your own expenses. Tonight, enjoy a Dhow Cruise Dinner. Hop aboard and enjoy an unforgettable evening, where the height of opulence combines with a heart-warming sense of Bedouin tradition as we glide down the shimmering Dubai creek.Day 6: Dubai - Singapore (B)Today is a free day until transfer to the airport for your homeward flight, with wonderful memories and superb souvenirs from your UAE vacation with CTC Travel.Day 7: Arrival Singapore
- Full Package includes air tickets, hotel accommodations, meals and sightseeings are specifiec in itinerary.
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- Actual sequence of itinerary is subject to change with/without prior notice.
- Due to local or religious festival, unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions; alternative sites, transportation & accommodation may be substituted at short notice. In the event of discrepancy between English and Chinese itineraries, refer to the former.
- Visa is not required for Singaporean and Malaysian into UAE.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Peak season charges and all other relevent surcharges are not included.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
- Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
- Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
- Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).