5D4N Enchanting KoreaLand Tour SGD1148
Korea, a gateway to Asia, is a one-stop destination with sparkling attractions offering breath-taking scenery, vibrant cities and ancient temples. This land of contrasts boasts 5000 years of history and culture and is an unspoiled gem of Asia waiting to be discovered by many.
Attractive Highlights :
- Farm Experience - Agroland Farm
- Wellness Indulgence - Huracle Spa
- Lifestyle-Hanbok Wearing/Kimchi Making
- Fun Activity - Everland Theme Park
- Bike Riding At Yeoido Park
- Entertainment at The Bipap Show
- DIY Ice Carving
- Trick Art Museum
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Arrival - Seoul - Yesan - CheonanUpon arrival at Incheon Airport, you are to clear customs and immigration. After which, you will be greeted by our local tour guide and transfer to Yesan, a place of beautiful natural wonders, traditional culture and a strong community spirit. Proceed to visit Agroland Farm, another idyllic farm experience in Korea. Beautiful landscape, farm animals and many activities for families, children and friends. You can spend hours and hours just walking around this wide farm-garden. For the delight of your children, you will of course find all the main farm animals in their natural environment. There are plenty of cows, goats, herd of sheep guarded by a lovely shepherd dog, ostriches, horses, donkeys, rabbits.Here, embark on several hands-on activites such as calf feeding; cow milking and ice cream making. After a fun afternoon, we will proceed to Huracle Spa (swimsuit & swimming cap) for your relaxation and wellness indulgence.Day 2: Cheonan - Yongin - SeoulBreakfast at hotel and onwards to Yongin. Our first stop is Kimchi Making Session. Get to make your very own kimchi. Following this, you will get a chance to try on the Hanbok, a traditional costume of Korea and is worn by Korean of all ages on traditional holidays, festivals as well as wedding ceremonies. Your day continues with a visit to Everland Theme Park (All Rides Passport). There are five theme areas along with more than 30 kinds of attractions full of high thrilling and various fun.Day 3: Seoul - Yeoido Park - Bibap ShowBreakfast at hotel and your day starts with an outdoor activity : bike riding at Yeoido Park. This park consists of four main areas: a traditional Korean forest, a grassy field, a cultural event plaza, and an ecological forest where you can get a glimpse of different aquatic plants and insects. Moving on, visit the Ice Gallery, an indoor ice sculpture gallery where you will experience doing your own very ice carving. Visit to the Trick Art Museum, which is next on your itinerary. The Trick Art Museum is the first museum in Korea to show optical illusion. Exhibitions on walls and floors are rendered in three dimensions. Exhibitions consist of seven themed sections: Parody Zone (showing famous paintings and sculptures), Animal Zone, Jurassic Zone, Aquarium Zone, Egypt Zone, Magic Zone, and Illusion Zone. Your day ends with watching the entertaining Bibap Show, a non-verbal performance (so you don’t need to worry about a language barrier) based on what is perhaps the signature dish of Korean cuisine: bibimbap. The show is set in a restaurant kitchen where chefs prepare various dishes as orders come in, from Chinese to Italian to Japanese food. But when an order for “the best bibimbap” comes in, some sous chefs decide to enter into a cook-off to fill the order. Through beat-boxing, b-boying, acrobatics, and martial arts, actors turn the preparation of this national dish of rice, vegetables, and beef into an amazing, interactive performance.Day 4: Seoul - City TourBreakfast at hotel and embark on an orientation tour of the city. Drive pass the Blue House, Gyeongbok Palace and the National Folklore Museum Visit the Korean Ginseng Showroom and the Bo Kan Yeong Showroom where purchase Korean Ginseng. For some cosmetics, you will visit the Nature Republic Cosmetics and DIY Skin Care. Your day ends at Dongdaemum, Korea’s largest wholesale and retail shopping district.Day 5: Seoul - Incheon - DepartureBreakfast at hotel, thereafter proceed to Namsan Hanok Village, a collection of five hanoks traditional Korean houses) from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910), recovered from different parts of the city and relocated to the northern foot of Namsan mountain. The interiors of each of these five houses reflect owners from different walks of life, from the middle class to the yangban (who were mainly high government officials, noblemen and aristocrats. Next, visit the Amethyst Factory to see a wide selection of crystals. Onwards to a local product shop for your last minute shopping spree before your departure to the airport for your homeward flight to Singapore.
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- Land Tour Only
- Minimum 2 Adults
- English Speaking
- Guided Tour
- Private Tour
- Private Touring
- Lifestyle Indulgence
- English Speaking
- Hands On Activities
- Value Add Inclusions
- 4 Nights Accommodation
- Meals : 4Breakfasts, 3Lunches, 2Dinners
- Guided Tours (as per itinerary)
- English Speaking Guide
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Arrival & Departure Transfers
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Peak season charges and all other relevent surcharges are not included.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
- Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
- Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
- Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).