4D3N Jogja Borobudur, Mt. Merapi & Parangtritis TourFree and Easy SGD549
Based in Singapore, Lokopoko exists to serve anyone for various travel needs. We are always ready to be of service to you. At Lokopoko, we sincerely believe in offering only the highest quality of customer service to every single one of our customer. Through our extensive network and with the help of our trained professionals, we strive to enable you to have Your Travel, Your Way.
Day 1: Transfer from Yogyakarta AirportWelcome to Yogyakarta. You will be met by our guide at Yogyakarta Airport and transferred to check–in into the hotel. Rest of the day free.Day 2: Borobudur Tour - Salak - Kali Adem Merapi (B/L/D)Morning visit The biggest Budha Temple: Borobudur temple, next visit Mendut & Pawon temples, back to Jogja passing salak pondoh plantation – we will enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Saung Apung Timbul Roso, a restaurant with huts built over fishpond, offering quite and peaceful village ambiance – next proceed to view the beauty of Gunung Merapi from Kali Adem Village - Dinner.Day 3: City Tour - Kasongan - Sunset Parangtritis (B/L/D)Visit “Kraton” - the magnificent palace of Sultan and Taman Sari water castle. Then onward to visit a traditional batik home industry. Next visit Kotagede. Lunch at local restaurant Shopping at Beringharjo Tradtional market and Malioboro, this two connected shopping area offer merchandise, batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornament and handicraft - next visit Kasongan village enjoy the art of making pottery from clay on their unique new designs - finally enjoy romantic sunset at Parangtritis beach. Dinner at local restaurant.Day 4: Departure (B)After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight back to Singapore.
• 2-way SilkAir flights (N class)
• 2-way airport transfers
• Tour, meals, transportation, entrance fees & guide as per itinerary
• 3 nights stay at selected hotel with breakfast
• Applicable Singapore airport taxes and airline fuel surcharges at S$144 per pax (subject to changes), SilkAir DOP surcharge S$10 per person per way for Ex-SIN Fri, Sat & In-SIN Sun, Mon
• Optional tours, travel insurance, tips and personal expenses.
Rates are subject to High/ Peak Season surcharge applicable. Will advice upon booking.
Terms and Conditions:
• Package is valid for book by 31 Mar'15, at least 14 days prior to departure. Travel by 18 Dec'15.
• Prices shown are per person on a twin share basis
• All services are subject to availability
• All prices are based on SGD cash payment and are correct as of date of print and subject to changes.