5D4N Graceful Hainan Island (Full Package)Tour Package SGD349
Take recluse away from the hustle bustle and mayhem of the busy city streets and find eternal peace at the serene and mesmerizing Hainan Island. Captivate your senses on this 5 day extravaganza that takes you to the sparkling Yalong Bay Beach, famous by the name "Hawaii of the East". The package also includes visits to the famous Nanshan cultural tourism zone, Nanwan monkey island, Luhuitou Hilltop Park and many more! The mouth-watering delicacies and specialties are bound to woo you away.
Nanshan Cultural Tourism Zone- 108m Statue of Guanyin Bodhisattva, Nanwan Monkey Island, The Luhuitou Hilltop Park, Yalong Bay Beach – “Hawaii of the East” Throughout stay at 4-star hotel
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Singapore - Haikou (B/L/D)Assemble at Singapore Changyi Airport for our flight to Hainan Island – a beautiful island with evergreen plants and blossoming flowers everywhere at anytime. Our representative will be receiving at the arrival hall. （Remark：Today proceed to Xinglong if taking morning flight.）Day 2: Haikou - Sanya (B/L/D)Today tour head for Sanya. On the way, pass by Wanquan River - the mother river of Hainan, view the Red Army Statue. We shall take in the good view of the site of Bo’ao forum, enjoy a boat ride (at your own expense) to view the Jade Belt Beach which is the world’s most narrow but longest unusual divide of sea water on one side and fresh water on the other. Thereafter visit Baoshu Tang Healthcare Centre. Upon arrival Sanya, proceed to Nanshan Cultural Tourism Zone (exclude tram). We will revere the Statue of Guanyin Bodhisattva, the Goddess of Mercy, which raises a majestic 108m. Resplendent in white "robes", Guanyin Bodhisattva is the biggest statue of the Buddhist goddess in the world.Day 3: Sanya (B)After breakfast, take a visit to Nanshan Eco-Park, a world of lilies, melons and so on. Then stop at Tea House, enjoy Hainan local tea. Thereafter coach to Lu Hui Tou Hilltop Park (inclusive of tram ride), indulge yourself into touching love story fairy tales and enjoy bird’s eye view of Sanya downtown. Next visit Kitchen Appliances Store and Gemstone House.Day 4: Sanya - Haikou (B/L/D)Today, visit Yalong Bay Beach; it is reputed as one of most pristine beaches in the world, blessed with a tropical climate all year round, crystal clear water and an 8-kilometre long soft white sandy beaches which is 3 times longer than Hawaii beach”. And tour head for Nanwan Monkey Island, it is the only tropical island-type nature reserve for macaques – a state protected animal in China. Because of the wild environment, the variety of plants and fruits, and numerous grottos, the island is regarded as the perfect paradise for monkeys. Riding the longest oversea ropeway, you will be delighted to find that you have a wonderful view of the ocean. Then coach to Haikou. After dinner, enjoy famed director Zhang Yimou’s landscape drama “Impression Hainan” on your own expense.Day 5: Haikou - Singapore (B)After breakfast, assemble at the hotel and head over to the airport for our flight back to Singapore. We hope you have enjoyed your holiday with CTC Travel.
- Full Package includes air tickets, hotel accommodations, meals and sightseeings are specifiec in itinerary.
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- If flight by Jetstar, tour fare include check in luggage 20 Kg; No meal provided on board.
- Compulsory tour: RMB500/ADT, RMB300/ CHD (less than 1.2m) Bo’ao Jade Belt beach cruise, Impression Hainan show, Yetian Guzhai
- Additional surcharge of $50 for China passport holders.
- Actual sequence of itinerary is subject to change.
- Any discrepancies in information please refer to Chinese itinerary.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Peak season charges and all other relevent surcharges are not included.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
- Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
- Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
- Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).
- For further enquiries on your travel programs, please contact CTC Online Travel Centre at 6216 3456 during office hours, or send us an email to [email protected]
- Alternatively, you may also contact our retail tour consultants at 6532 0532 or visit us at Chinatown Point #03-03/04/05/06 for any tour assistance required.