A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Arrival - Sydney - Hunter ValleyDistance: 221 KM, Approx. Travel Time: 3Hrs Drive northwards from Sydney for about an hour and 20 minutes and you will arrive at the Central Coast (Terrigal and The Entrance). Along the way, you can stop at the Australian Reptile Park for a close encounter with the crocodiles, Tasmanian Devils, spiders, snakes koalas, dingoes and more. Watch daily pelican feeding at The Entrance’s Memorial Park at 3.30 pm or have a go at horse-riding at Glenworth Valley Horse Riding, which is highly recommended for new riders. Continue north west to visit the Hunter Valley – a must-do for gourmands and lovers of the good life. Choose from more than 120 cellar door outlets and a myriad of international brands and boutique producers. Even if you are not a wine connoisseur, there are plenty of other things to do, such as visiting the 25-hectare Hunter Valley Gardens which has 12 different feature gardens. Two of the popular ones include the Rose Garden and Story Book Garden. You can also explore Hunter Valley Village and browse the quaint stores and fresh local produce. Overnight: Hunter ValleyDay 2: Hunter Valley - Port StephensDistance: 159 KM, Approx. Travel Time: 2 Hrs Drive westwards towards Port Stephens. Popularly known as the Blue Water Paradise or the Dolphin Capital of Australia, Port Stephens is home to more than 160 bottle-nose dolphins. Take a dolphin watch cruise to get closer to these highly social mammals or experience whale watching from May to November. The 4WD Sand Dune tours are very popular as well as it takes you on a thrilling ride across the 32km long Stockton beach that rises up to 30m high and spans 2500 hectares – the largest sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere. Overnight: Port StephensDay 3: Port Stephens - Coffs HarbourDistance: 355 KM, Approx. Travel Time: 3 Hrs 40 Mins Continue north from Port Stephens to Coffs Harbour. Along the way, visit Honeycomb Valley Farm at Nabiac, 2 minutes off the freeway to get up close and personal with the sheep, goats and other domestic animals, learn about solar cooking and enjoy finding out more about Australia's very special native bees. Visit the world’s only Koala Conservation Centre, a volunteer run centre dedicated to the rescue, care and eventual release of sick and injured koalas. At Port Macquarie, visit Ricardoes Tomatoes & Strawberries, a farmgate haven where you can pick your own strawberries or enjoy Café Red with budget priced refreshments and gourmet produce. Visit the delightful Nambucca Heads that lies at the centre of the North Coast region, famous for its surf beaches, fresh oysters and seafood and the colourful V-Wall where visitors can inscribe their mark or name on the seawall. Wrap up your day in Coffs Harbour, a picturesque resort town where forest and national parks roll into the Pacific Ocean. Overnight: Coffs HarbourDay 4: Coffs Harbour - Byron Bay - KingscliffStop at iconic The Big Banana, before continuing Northwards to the historic riverfront town of Ballina, home to another iconic Big Prawn. Explore the Macadamia and Avocado farm at Summerland House Farm before arriving into Byron Bay. Take in the stunning vista from Cape Byron Lighthouse, and watch out for whales making their annual migration between May and November. Continue northwards and arrive at the New Tweed Coast, just north of Byron Bay and 15 minutes south of the Gold Coast, Kingscliff is fast becoming a must see destination for Queenslanders and Australians alike. The pristine and uncrowded two kilometre beach stretching from Cabarita to Fingal provides an adventure playground with surfing, swimming, rock fishing or even diving at Fido’s Reef or Cook. The main strip of Kingscliff, Main Parade is lined with trendy outdoor cafes sure to please all food lovers with each offering delicious cuisine and some of the best seafood in the region. Also close by is Mount Warning shield volcano, part of Australia’s Green Cauldron, a National Landscape. Overnight: KingscliffDay 5: KingscliffEnjoy a Catch-A-Crab cruise at the picturesque Tweed River (30mins drive), try your hand at yabbie pumping, fishing or feeding wild pelicans. Then take a short drive to Tropical Fruit World, Australia’s largest fruit plantation, where you can take a tractor ride through the orchards and taste all sorts of unusual tropical fruits, including the miracle fruit, chocolate pudding fruit and champagne fruit. Overnight: KingscliffDay 6: DepartureThis morning, make your way to the airport for your departure flight or continue your journey into the Gold Coast.
- Package Inclusions:
- 1 night in Hunter Valley, Hunter Resort or similar
- 1 night in Port Stephens, Landmark Resort Nelson Bay or similar
- 1 night in Coffs Harbour, Breakfree Aanuka Beach Resort or similar
- 2 nights in Kingscliff, Mantra on Salt Beach or similar
- 5 Days Hertz 1.8L car hire
- Dolphin Watch Cruise with Lunch
- 4WD Sand Dune Tour & Sand Toboganning - Catch-A-Crab with Seafood Basket Lunch
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Peak season charges and all other relevent surcharges are not included.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
- Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
- Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
- Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).
- Package Inclusions: