7D6N A Foodie's Hokkaido Self DriveLand Tour SGD908
The food of Hokkaido is one of the northern island's biggest attractions, especially the high quality seafood caught in its cold waters and the agricultural products grown on its wide farmlands.
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Arrival - Via Tokyo/Taipei (MOB)Suggested to take night flight and arrived Hokkaido New Chitose Airport on next day morning.Day 2: Tokyo/Taipei - Chitose - Lake Utonai - Shiraoi - Noboribetsu Onsen (D)Upon arrival New Chitose Airport, look for Toyota Car Rental’s counters for documents verification and process for car pick up. Suggested itinerary: Lake Utonai, Shiraoi Ainu Village, Jigokudani (Hell Valley),a sulfurous valley with boiling ponds covered by steaming streams, Noboribetsu Hot Spring Suggested Lunch: Shiraoi’s specialty, Shiraoi beef. The bagel burger with high quality Black Wagyu beef is highly popularDay 3: Noboribetsu Onsen - Lake Toya - Niseko (B/D)Suggested itinerary: Cape Chikyu (The Earth Cape), winner of Hokkaido’s Best 100 Nature Spots, where the extreme beauty of sheer cliffs at southern tip of Etomo Peninsula takes your breath away. Date City offers indigo-dyeing and has a blacksmith workshop where visitors can observe the art of sword forging. Showa Shinzan, an active volcano that belches out smoke even now. Lake Toya, Kyoguku’s Fukidashi Park. Arrive Niseko. Suggested lunch: Tarako (salted roe) and hairy crabs famous in the region, and don’t forget to try the well-known cheese and ice-cream made in the farms of Date city.Day 4: Niseko - Otaru - Asahikawa (B/L)Suggested itinerary: White Chocolate Factory, Otaru Canal & Music Box Museum, Sake Museum, Asahiyama Zoo, Asahikawa Ramen Museum, Asahikawa Shopping Street Suggested lunch: rich and sweet taste of uni on a bowl of delicious rice or Grilled Seafood or Sashimi in Otaru. Don’t forget to visit one of Otaru’s wine gallery and enjoy some of that famous wine soft serve ice-cream.Day 5: Asahikawa - Furano - Sapporo (B/L)Suggested itinerary: Drive to Furano Farm Tomita for Lavender Blossom Viewing (July), Sun Flower Blossom Viewing (Aug), Furano Cheese Factory, Furano Jam Garden, Anpanman Shop, Recycled House, Odori Park, Sapporo TV Tower & Clock Tower, Tanuki Koji Shopping Arcade. Suggested lunch: Furano Wine House – a glass of Furano famous wine goes well with any food!Day 6: Sapporo (B/L)Suggested itinerary: Nijo Fresh Seafood Market, Mt Okurayama, Susukino Ramen Alley, Hokaido Jingu. Suggested Lunch: Sapporo RamenDay 7: Sapporo - Chitose - Via Tokyo/Taipei - Departure (B)Free at your own leisure until departure. Drive to Car Rental Company to return your car and check-in for your flight home.
- 5 nights accommodation + 5 breakfasts & 2 dinners as follows:
- 1N at Niseko Kanro No Mori with dinner & breakfast
- 1N at Asahikawa Washinton Hotel with breakfast
- 1N at Noboribetsu Sekisuitei with dinner & breakfast
- 2N at Sapporo Aspen Hotel with breakfast
- 6 Days Car Rental + English GPS system
- Baby Seat : Free Of Charge / on requet Basis
- Please contact us for additional nights stays in other cities of Hokkaido.
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Peak season charges and all other relevent surcharges are not included.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
- Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
- Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
- Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).